Hi there, are you looking for free guest post sites? Then this is a place for you. Here you can write a guest posting without any restriction. As a community blog, I (Editor) always encourage future bloggers to contribute to an original article on the topic of our blog to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
Easi Solve has been online since 2017 and is one of the most popular blogs in the niches of “blogging” and “online marketing.” The goal here is to help you reach a new audience base, share your skills, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to Easi Solve is a good idea:
- There are many people who subscribe to various media (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- Easi Solve is an award-winning blog that is consistently called “Best Blog” in various online publications and outlets.
- Here is Neil Patel best describes the benefits of guest blog posting in his article.
- Also, here is the guide By Alex Omelchenko that he told you about “What Is Guest Blogging in SEO? A Guide for Beginners.”
- Here is also Wikipedia thoughts on Blog.
How can you be an Easi Solve participant by writing a guest post?
To become a regular participant in Easi Solve, here are some tips to help you get your article accepted and published:
- Go to the home page and browse the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what types of articles users are most interested in.
- Write content that focuses solely on quality and adds value to readers.
- You must be a blogger or a real reader with something to write and share with the easisol.
- Here are a few of the categories I’ve accepted articles for. Please don’t provide already published content or matching title. You must provide updated content to existing posts on our site if you have.
- WordPress Plugins and Tutorials
- Modification guides (All)
- Content marketing
- Affiliate Marketing (Tips & Tricks)
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- Email marketing
- Manage a remote team/company
- Social media marketing
- “How-to” and phrased articles.
- Here are a few things to remember before sending your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should have a minimum of 1000-1200 words and cover the topic in detail. Missing details are like half-baked food; No one likes missing articles. When accepting guest posts, I see quality as one of the most important considerations. To get your article published, write a very original article specifically written for the Easi Solve audience.
- The mentioned length article’s content should be catchy. Don’t worry about your content and links’ privacy, we’ll take care of everyone’s privacy.
- Credit: Easi Solve respects individual work, and if your opinion stems from someone else’s work, feel free to discredit them. The same applies to the pictures you use in your post. Please give the loan where it is needed. After accepting of post your author bio will be displayed at the bottom of post content with a profile picture and bio. And a profile picture contains an author page link which will redirect the user or visitor to the author page.
- Screenshot + Video: Images are made up of thousands of words. Add pictures to deliver your message, but not just for the sake of it. If you’re writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Self-promotion: We allow actual contribution and do not allow backlinks or anything of this kind. However, you will have the chance to create a brand for yourself by sending a post to Easi Solve.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. If we find out that you copied a post from elsewhere, it will be banned instantly and all your blog posts and profile will be removed from Easi Solve immediately. In addition, by submitting a post to Easi Solve, you give us copyright ownership of the publication. This helps us overcome problems with DMCA.
- Comment: Comments are conversations about your published article. Answer any questions about your article through comments. This will give you more exposure and help your readers.
How to Write Guest Post on Easi Solve?
This is another article by Dani Mir. A simple guide to write guest posting on easisol.com.